THE Charlton Blog



Match Report: Charlton 2 - 5 Man City


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well another match report on CAFCBois. I sometimes wonder why I bother. Charlton is a club I will love for the whole of my life, through the highs and the lows, but the latter seems to be very hard to cope with. Seeing Charlton throw it away in the cup on Wednesday night seemed unbelievable. Thinking that one month earlier we knocked the Premiership and Carling Cup champions Chelsea out of that very cup, and watching a team who seemed that they could not be bothered was hard to take. Having been in France this weekend and rushing back to catch the game, I was hoping that my determination to see my team would give me a reward of a win. Shame as that would not happen. I can't really be bothered to write much about this thouroughly dissapointing match, but a summary:

Charlton 2 - 5 Man City

Thats all I can say. I'm speechless.

Now if we dont get a result against Sunderland next week at home, god help me!


0 Responses to “Match Report: Charlton 2 - 5 Man City”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


      TalkCAFC from CAFC Bois | Latest:
          League - The Coca Cola Championship
          Coventry City
          Coventry City
          The Ricoh Arena
          Saturday 29th September
          15:00
                Blog Chat Box
                  Email Us

                      Llanera

                          Joma

                              Home, Away and Third 07/08
                                    Proudly listed at NewsNow



                                          Powered by FeedBlitz


                                          Sports & fun cool stuff
                                            British Blog Directory. Sports Blog Top Sites Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe in Rojo Add 'TalkCAFC from CAFC Bois' to Newsburst from CNET News.com Subscribe in Bloglines Sports Blogs
                                            Sports Blogs Top blogs Sports blogs Top Blogs

                                            Powered by Blogger

                                                      Men's Shorts Men's Shoes